There are many approaches to holistic medicine, which is also called complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) as well as integrative medicine. The following methods and interventions are the ones I have been studying over the course of my medical career. They are divided into two categories: ancient approaches and more modern paradigms.
The older systems include:
1) Chinese medicine (which includes qi gong, tai chi, herbs and acupuncture/acupressure),
2) Ayurveda (Indian medicine which includes herbs and various yogic related disciplines) and
3) Yoga therapies.
More recent developed holistic models of medicine include
2) specific types of body movements,
3) nutritional and nurtraceutical/genomic medicine,
4) psychosomatic medicine and
5) stress management therapies which includes psychoneuroimmunology.